Thursday, July 28, 2011

21 wks 4days....18wks to go

I'm definitely feeling the changes now more than ever before. Yesterday I had a severe pain in my side all day it hurt to sit down. I had to keep myself from crying over it all day, being at work. I eventually took some tylenol and stretched which led to some relief some time after.
After not sleeping well at all for over a month I'm finally getting a little more and more. I still wake up 4-8x between the hours of 3-6am. By the time Jayden wakes up at 545-630 all my attempts are over.
I looked down at my feet while cooking tacos two nights ago and thought, are my feet getting swollen already?? My left ankle already hurts!! My ribs ache, it feels like my lil "bigfoot" is kicking mommy right in my sides! There is no room to stay so tucked in to mommy's belly. I need room too! POP out already!! It's too early to be feeling like this. So on top of my body aching and not getting much sleep I get to work full time taking care of 2 clinics and double the staff and come home to run after my 16mo crazy monster (that I love so much).
It's crazy crazy times!! My best friend might move to Japan next year, friends coming and going, Jayden growing up so fast, countdown to our new edition. YIKES!
Focusing on our lil Hayes Family everything is just fine. Life can become challenging at anytime, but it's all on how you choose to react and respond to it.

I Love my family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment