Friday, May 14, 2010

The Beginning of Happily Ever After

First time blogger, where do I begin?

Well let's see... a little history of the two CRAZY love birds?? DJ and I started dating in high school. I was 15 (10th grade) & he was 16 (11th grade). We have been through so much together, it's amazing. Anyone that knows us, knows that we have been through hell and back together and still we here we are side by side, stronger than ever. If we had a re-do, I wouldn't change a thing. Each hill & mountain that we have climbed, we conquered together. He is truly an amazing man and I wouldn't change one hair on his head. He is my other half, my best friend, my partner in crime, my one and only true love and we get to spend the rest of our lives enjoying each others company and relaxing in each others arms with love and laughter, and boy does he make me laugh!! After 11 years, we tied the knot on September 25th, 2009 and there wasn't one single doubt in my mind that the man I was standing next to was the one that I wanted to be with for the rest of my life.

So here we are, newlyweds & new parents to a bouncing baby boy!

Jayden David Hayes
Born March 19th, 2010 12:18pm
9lb 7oz 20 1/2 in

Family of three and happy as could be!

3 comments:

  1. so excited to see all your post about your lil' man! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks guys! im liking it already! im looking forward to staying more connected to all! =)

    ReplyDelete